Cocotinie, Kuva's natural deodorant (that really works!) is an unscented deodorant balm made with nourishing oils of Coconut, Shea, Jojoba and Kokum that soften and moisturize the delicate skin of your underarms while effectively keeping body odour away!
Our newly improved formula has done away with baking soda, which can cause a slight skin irritation in people with sensitive skin. The new formula has a much lighter and creamier texture that we're sure you will love! Kuva's natural deodorant (that really works!) contain the following skin safe ingredients:
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) root Powder
- Magnesium Hydroxide Powder
- Parkii Butyrospermum (Shea) Butter
- Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Butter
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea tree) leaf oil
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Oil)
Inspired by our love of nature and our hometown Goa, Kuva's all natural, eco-friendly deodorants are made with local herbs, oils, flowers, fragrant spices, fruits, pure essential oils and purifying clays for their exceptional skin care benefits and to provide natural color, scent or gentle exfoliation. Nothing artificial, nothing synthetic, just natural wholesome ingredients. We hope you love using our eco-friendly, skin safe, all natural deodorants as much as we love making them!